Preconstruction Public Meeting
The City invites the public to attend a preconstruction public information meeting to learn details about the work. The doors will open at 5:30 p.m. with a presentation at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at Covenant Presbyterian Church, Building A, at 2439 McGregor Boulevard in Fort Myers. Project display boards will be available for the public to view, and city staff and the project team will be available for the public to speak with one-on-one.
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Time: Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Presentation at 6 p.m.
Place: Covenant Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, Building A
2439 McGregor Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Click Below to Learn More
- Bayside Parkway water shut-off and precautionary boil water scheduled for 1/9/23
- Virginia St water shut-off and precautionary boil water scheduled for 1/10/23
- Wilna Street precautionary boil water rescission 1/6/23
- Clifford Street precautionary boil water rescission 1/6/23
- Johnson St. & McGregor Blvd emergency precautionary boil water notice 1/9/23